Located at the heart of the community, the Summit Park Clubhouse offers residents a unique opportunity to meet and network with other residents. Aside from the daily social scenes of the gym, bar, and pools, our Full-time Activities Director provides a nightly schedule that allows you to relax and unwind. Whether it be Taco Night, Happy Hour or Quizzo, there’s always something for you to do at the Clubhouse. Aside from our regularly scheduled nightly activities, you can join us for our highly anticipated monthly events, including our resident favorite, Mug Night. Ask any Mug Night Alum, there is no social event quite like it! Whatever social opportunities you are in search for, look no further. The Summit Park Clubhouse will meet your every need and make your Summit Park Communities living experience one to never forget!
- On-site Dog Park
- Fully-Equipped State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Complimentary Weekend Shuttle to Main Street Manayunk, Center City & Conshohocken
- Lighted Tennis & Basketball Courts
- Complimentary Weekday Shuttle to Temple University (Broad and Allegheny Ave Campus)
- Olympic Size Outdoor Pool with Sundeck
- Certified Personal Trainers
- Nightly Exercise Classes
- On-site Bar & Grill with drink/food specials all day & night
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Wi-Fi Coffee Bar
- Indoor Pool
The clubhouse features daily events with exciting drink and food specials. Use this calendar so you don't miss anything!
Summit Park hosts fitness classes every day at the clubhouse! Check this schedule so you don't miss any classes!
The Summit Park shuttle runs to Temple during the week and bars on the weekends.
Click here for a current schedule!